Let's Paint the Town Pink: A Joyful Bachelorette Party in New Orleans!
- Planning the ultimate bachelorette party experience
- Receive a group discount by contacting our sales department for more than 10 rooms.
- Explore our different room types that best fit your group, including our rooms with courtyards, balconies, and suites.
- Items to Pack: Comfortable shoes to do plenty of walking, defrizzing spray, and custom tee shirts to keep your group together!
- Decorations: No need to worry about decorating the room to surprise the bride or how, where, and when to get the party supplies. Sparkle & Swag offers to set up decorations for your group prior to your arrival. They also have pre-made grab-and-go bachelorette boxes to make everything easy including the most adorable flamingo decorations! They can deliver it to the hotel and even set it up if you would like!
- When you arrive in New Orleans.
- When you arrive at the Louis Armstrong Airport you can find ground transportation at baggage claim. Many convenient and affordable ground transportation options are available for passengers. Explore the link above to learn more about the various transportation options. The Airport’s central location offers easy access to I-10 and is located only a short drive from Downtown New Orleans, the French Quarter, and the Central Business District. If you are driving into New Orleans, the voco St. James offers valet parking for $45.90 plus tax per night.
- Indulge in New Orleans' famous cuisine and cocktails!
- Enjoy breakfast in our Café Flamant, eat beignets at Café Du Monde, or have breakfast or brunch at Ruby Slipper, Bearcat, Katie’s, or The Country Club’s Drag Brunch.
- Take a break for lunch at Flamingo A-Go-Go, Coppervine, or Crescent City Brewhouse.
- Plan dinner before a fun-filled night at Chophouse, Meril, Gianna, or Justine’s.
- Plan Fun-filled activities for the bride-to-be and her squad
- Let the celebration begin!
- Nightlife Activity Ideas: For a night on the town, head to Bourbon Street. This street is lined with bars and nightclubs, offering incredible cocktails and drink offers. Many of these bars and clubs have live bands every night and, of course, your favorite daiquiris.
- Best Bars: Hot Tin, Bar Marilou, Jack Rose, and Après Lounge.
We hope you’ve found this New Orleans girls' trip guide helpful. Start planning your next girls’ trip to stay at the voco, St. James hotel.