Low Key Owl Girls' Trip
- Planning your New Orleans trip:
- Receive a group discount by contacting our sales department for more than 10 rooms.
- Explore our different room types that best fit your group, including our rooms with courtyards, balconies, and suites.
- Items to Pack: Comfortable shoes to do plenty of walking, defrizzing spray, and custom tee shirts to keep your group together!
- Decorations: No need to worry about decorating the room to surprise the bride or how, where, and when to get the party supplies. Sparkle & Swag offers to set up decorations for your group prior to your arrival. They also have pre-made grab-and-go bachelorette boxes to make everything easy including the most adorable custom decorations! They can deliver it to the hotel and even set it up if you would like!
- When you arrive in New Orleans:
When you arrive at Louis Armstrong Airport you can find ground transportation at baggage claim. Many convenient and affordable ground transportation options are available for passengers. Explore the link above to learn more about the various transportation options. The Airport’s central location offers easy access to I-10 and is located only a short drive from Downtown New Orleans, the French Quarter, and the Central Business District. If you are driving into New Orleans, the voco St. James offers valet parking for $45.90 plus tax per night.
- Fun Things to Do
- Daytime Activity Ideas : Swamp tours/Lafitte, Louisiana Music Factory, Sazerac House Tour, Frenchmen Art Bazaar, WWII Museum, explore Royal street Antiques boutiques
- Local Spas: Woodhouse Spa, Tao Spa, Spa Atlantis
- Nightlife Activity Ideas: New Orleans Cooking Class, Food walking Tour, steamboat Natchez Jazz Cruise,
- Beautiful Bars: The Columns, Ingenue, Chickie Wah Wah, Oak, Snake and Jakes Christmas Club Lounge, Vampire Cafe
- Best Places to Eat
We hope you’ve found this New Orleans girls' trip guide helpful. Start planning your next girls’ trip to stay at the voco, St. James hotel.